Laser Toning in Delhi
Laser Toning in Delhi improves the appearance of the skin by correcting skin flaws. Laser toning treatments can effectively treat stubborn pigmentation issues by giving low energy from the Q Switched laser which leads to decrease in the melanin in the superficial layers of the skin, thereby correcting pigmentation disorders. Moreover, the laser also helps in stimulating the collagen and elastic. It also rejuvenates the skin texture with little to no down time, whether they are at the top of the surface or deep in the dermal layers. Laser Toning is painless, though patients may experience a sensation of heat as a laser wand passes over the skin.
Best Laser Toning in Delhi: Lynx Hair Skin Clinic
This treatment is an ideal solution for the patients with cosmetic concerns like pigment irregularities, age spots, uneven skin tone or blotchy skin, open pores, tanned skin etc. It helps to improve their appearance on the skin and provides instant rejuvenation or “brightness” to the face, neck, hands and décolleté. Laser toning in Delhi also promotes sub-dermal collagen production so that skin texture, color and tone continue to improve. Regular Laser Toning can diminish surface flaws like fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, etc.
Laser toning is a procedure which requires sophisticated treatment and high power machines. If done well then this procedure has minimal discomfort, no downtime and gives an immediate radiance to the skin. At Lynx Hair Skin Clinic, our experienced professionals use the latest advanced technology of ND-YAG Q Switch Laser machine to perform Best Laser Toning in Delhi.
Problems treated by Laser Toning
Generally, clients require 6-8 sessions at an interval of 10-15 days between 2 consecutive sessions to achieve the desired results. With laser toning, we treat:
- Fine lines
- Under eye dark circles
- Mild facial scaring
- Age spots
- Sun tan
- Mild freckles
- Uneven tone
- Active acne
- Mild Rosacea
- Acne scars
Laser Toning by ND-YAG Q Switch
- Laser toning is ideal for patients with cosmetic concern like fine lines and wrinkles, blotchy skin, sun damage and acne scarring.
- Laser Toning is safe and effective for all skin types with no downtime.
- The laser is attracted to the pigmented lesion in the skin which absorbs the light.
- The laser heats up and breaks down the pigment.
- The pigment treats surface without affecting the surrounding tissue.
- The pigmented lesions will dry and flake off the treated area, leaving the skin with an even tone and complexion.
Benefits of Laser Toning
In the recent years, the demand of Laser Toning has increased in Asia due to its efficiency.
- It is a safe, effective and painless treatment though patients may feel a sensation of heat when the laser wand hovers over the skin following the procedure.
- Laser toning is a non-invasive treatment therefore causes no damage to the skin.
- No bruising or swelling means patients can continue resume back to their normal daily activities immediately after the treatment session.
- One typically requires 4-6 sessions of laser toning which can be used not only for the face but other body parts as well.
- The hair on the face also undergoes a bleaching effect and consequently, falls off further providing a more brightening effect to the skin, which one craves for.
Laser Toning in Delhi: Post Procedure Care
- After this treatment avoid prolonged sun exposure directly on your face.
- Apply sunscreen of at least 30 SPF or more, on regular basis 2 to 3 times a day.
- Do not use soap or face wash for the next 24 hours.
- Apply moisturizer continuously.
- Avoid using makeup for a few days, if possible.
Consultation is advised before going through this procedure.
*Click on CONTACT US to call us now to book an appointment*