Photo Facial in Delhi
Lynx Hair Skin Clinic offers Photo Facial treatment, also known as IPL Skin Rejuvenation in Delhi at affordable prices. It is a painless and safe procedure, performed by our experts with the help of the latest technology. This skin treatment is ideal for people suffering from a variety of common skin issues such as wrinkles, large pores, and acne scars. It is not new but is in great demand today due to its effective results. Get glowing and flawless skin with our experts.
Photo Facial is a non-invasive skin treatment that uses different types of light-emitting devices to treat skin discoloration and reduce the appearance of blemishes and also other skin flaws. It uses light therapy for skin rejuvenation. All skin types such as European, Indian, East Asian, and Middle-Eastern has responded to at least some degrees to this treatment. Its demand has drastically increased among both men and women with beauty concerns or well-being and health requirements.
Photo Facial in Delhi: Procedure
Photo Facial treatment involves the use of light therapy to create sufficient heat in the red or brown sun-damaged structures of the skin. The melanin of pigmentation spots and oxyhemoglobin in the blood vessels of broken capillaries causing general redness absorbs this light. During the procedure, the professional will emit a blast of light at intense pulses over the area to be treated. These get absorbed deeper into the skin. As a result, it reduces or completely eliminates the appearance of the red or brown sun-damaged structures.
The professional will determine the energy level for this treatment depends on several factors such as age, skin type, area, and problem. The overall objective of the expert is to find a suitable energy level that will be sufficient to damage the blood vessels or melanin in the skin blemishes meanwhile avoiding any collateral damage. The device is based on the mechanism that the light is only absorbed by the damaged structures and not causing any harm to the surrounding skin tissues.
Skin Problems treated by Photo Facial
Photo Facial skin treatment is effective to treat a number of skin conditions such as brown spots, broken capillaries, spider veins, dark spots, Skin pigmentation, Freckles, Age spots, Uneven skin tone, Sun-tan, etc.
Benefits of Photo Facial treatment
- Tightens pores and skin
- Reduces the severity of acne
- Reduces the appearance or completely eliminates sun spots and freckles
- Lessens hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of scars (acne, chickenpox, etc.)
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reverse years of sun damage
- Treats vascular lesions (broken capillaries, blood vessels, telangiectasia, rosacea)
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
Best Photo Facial in Delhi: Side Effects
Photo Facial treatment has relatively lower risks of any side effects. Besides, that redness in the skin and increased sensitivity can be seen right after the treatment. In addition, some people might develop swelling, redness, temporary darkening of age spots, crusting, etc. temporarily. The side effects will settle down within 15 -20 minutes, then the person can resume back to their normal activities. However, the professional might advise the person to avoid long and direct sun exposure to the skin.
Photo Facial: Post-treatment care
Our experienced professionals at Lynx Hair Skin Clinic will guide you throughout the entire procedure. You can moreover come to our clinic for a free consultation with them. Here are a few things you must follow for the post-treatment care:
- Apply moisturizer right after the treatment and sunscreen of minimum SPF 30 protecting against UVA and UVB rays
- Avoid staying under direct sun for a long time after the treatment
- Do not apply foundation or powder makeup immediately after the treatment session
- Avoid taking Hot showers or Hot baths for the next 24 hours, as hot water must not touch the treated area. Although, warm showers are fine
- Do not scratch or prick the treated skin area to avoid infection
- Moisturize your skin frequently
*Click on “CONTACT US” to call us and book an appointment today*