Hair Wigs and Hair Extensions are just two different techniques to cover up the baldness. Now since, there are so many options available, people tend to confuse which one is best suitable for them. There are few similarities and differences. We have tried to mention all the basic points that will help you choose the best for yourself.
Hair Wigs –
Hair Wigs are one of the most commonly and widely used method to get hide your baldness. Moreover, people even choose wigs to get an instant change of look. Hair Wigs are available for both men as well as women, who either have general baldness or complete hair loss. Patients going under Chemotherapy can also go for wigs. There are a number of wigs available in the market.
- Gents Hair Wigs – For men, there are male pattern wigs such as simple partition wig, PU-Base free style wig, Synthetic wig and Lace wigs.
- Ladies Hair Wigs – For women, there are female pattern wigs such as Front Fringe style short and long wig, PU-Base Extension wig, PU-Base Hand Knotting wig, Lace Short and Long wig, Synthetic wigs, etc.
- Fancy Wigs
- Chemo Wigs
When to choose ?
- If you are a male, then go for hair wigs because hair extensions are only meant for women.
- People who have complete hair loss or very short hair, where your natural hair cannot support the extensions anymore, choose hair wigs.
- If you cannot spend much time on styling your hair, choose wigs because they give instant change of look.
- Wigs are easily attached and removed. You can remove it at night while sleeping and attach it whenever you want.
Hair Extensions –
Hair Extensions are an excellent technique to get long and stylish hair. There are both temporary as well as permanent methods available. For temporary, clip on hair extension is offered, and for permanent Keratin hair extension, Micro-ring hair extension, tape-in hair extension and micro-weft hair extension.
- Clip-on hair extensions – the hair extension is attached to the hair with the help of clips. The client can easily put it and remove it.
- Keratin hair extensions – the hair extension is attached with the help of Keratin glue.
- Micro-Ring hair extensions – the hair extension is attached with the help of micro beads or rings.
- Tape in hair extensions – the hair extension is attached with the help of tape wefts.
- Weft Micro ring hair extensions – two hair extensions will be stitched and the hair strands will be tightened with the help of Keratin glue or micro rings.
When to choose?
- If you want to add length and volume to your existing hair, hair extensions are best for you.
- Women can easily change their hairstyles without cutting their hair or restyling.
- If you are not comfortable wearing caps or hats, then hair extensions are ideal for you because they give more comfort.
- They look absolutely natural among your natural hair.
Lynx Hair Skin Clinic provides the best hair solutions. Our professionals will give you a demo and guide you regarding the best choice as per your requirement. However, you can visit our website www.lynxhairskin.com for more information or contact us at 9870405553 or 9870405554 to book an appointment now!