Tattoo Removal in Delhi
Lynx Hair Skin Clinic offers Best Laser Tattoo Removal in Delhi to remove the permanent tattoos from various body parts. The lasers remove tattoos by breaking the colour pigments with a high-intensity light beam. While the black colour pigment is the easiest to remove since it absorbs all the laser wavelengths, other colours take time to remove. Professionals can only treat it by selective lasers based on the colour. The lasers will only be absorbed by the tattoo pigments, making this a safe procedure. Since this is an invasive procedure, it is important to ensure that it is performed by an experienced professional to avoid any harmful effects.
Best Laser Tattoo Removal in Delhi: Lynx Hair Skin Clinic
Lynx Hair Skin Clinic has one of the best trained and experienced professionals to perform Tattoo Removal treatment. We have always assured 100% customer satisfaction and treatment effectiveness. So if you are looking for the best and affordable tattoo removal service, then you can come to us for free consultation. Our trained professional will analyse your tattoo and guide you about the entire process. The clients will require a number of sessions to carry out this treatment. It will depend upon the client’s age, size, area and colour of the tattoo. Moreover, the client’s skin colour and the depth of the tattoo will also determine the number of essential treatments.
Tattoo Removal in Delhi: Procedure
Our professionals use the latest advanced technology of ND-YAG Q Switch Laser machine for this treatment. The professional will use the laser machine to pass pulses of high intensity through the top layers of the skin, which will be absorbed by the pigments. Small tattoos will require few pulses while big tattoos will need more of them. This treatment will require several sessions and with each session the tattoo fades away till it becomes invisible. Lynx Hair Skin Clinic provides Best Permanent Tattoo Removal in Delhi at an affordable price range.
Laser Tattoo Removal: Pre Procedure Care
To make sure that our customers have a pleasant and comfortable Laser Tattoo Removal experience, our experts take several precautions. Here are a few things that one must do prior to the treatment session.
- Before the treatment begins, we will provide a pair of protective eye shields to the client for their own safety.
- Firstly, the professional will test the client’s skin reaction to the laser, in order to determine the most effective and safe energy for treatment.
- Tattoo Laser Removal is a little uncomfortable process. While some people require anesthesia before the treatment, some people don’t. Depending on your tattoo area or skin, you may choose for yourself whichever is best.
Laser Tattoo Removal: Post Procedure Care
Once the Laser Tattoo Removal treatment session is completed, the clients must follow the post procedure care listed below.
- After the treatment, the client should use an ice pack to soothe the treated area.
- Do not expose the treated skin area to the direct sun.
- Apply an anti-biotic cream or ointment or a bandage to protect it from sun and infections.