Waxing Services in Delhi
Have an upcoming event waiting for you? Worried for the unwanted body hair? No issues! Let our experienced professionals handle your hair removal. Get a smooth, hair free, silky soft skin with our Best Waxing Services in Delhi.
Lynx Hair Skin Clinic provides Full Body Waxing Services for both men as well as women. It is a popular, safe and easy hair removal method. Although it is temporary, it will still stop the hair from growing for up to 2 to 3 weeks. Waxing is better than other temporary methods like shaving, plucking or hair removal creams because the result lasts for several weeks, instead of just few days. Moreover, with continuous waxing, hair on the body thins over time. Our experienced staff will make sure you have a pleasant and painless waxing experience at our clinic in a comfortable and safe environment.
Full Body Waxing Services in Delhi: Lynx Hair Skin Clinic
A full body waxing is a method of removing unwanted hair from the entire body. In this procedure, hot wax is poured over small areas. A wax strip or cloth is then immediately smoothed and rubbed over the wax, and then it is pulled off quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth. In this way, the hair is pulled out from its roots, ideally preventing it from growing back for at least a few weeks. This can be a little bit painful process when done for the first time. Although, many people still find it worthy to temporarily get rid of unwanted body hair. Moreover, as mentioned earlier, continuous waxing will cause thinning of the hair which will subsequently make future waxing sessions easier and you may not at all feel any pain. Both men and women may get a full body wax at reasonable prices.
Types of Waxing Services we offer
Our experts offer a wide range of waxing services for almost all body parts. Our Waxing Services in Delhi includes:
- Full body wax hair removal in Delhi
- Facial Waxing
- Hair removal wax for face
- Best professional wax for hair removal in Delhi
- Legs Waxing
- Underarms Waxing
- Brazilian or Bikini wax
- Upper Lips Waxing
- Hands Waxing
Full Body Waxing: Procedure
In a full body wax, the same process of applying the hot wax, rubbing the wax strip over it, and then pulling it off will be repeated all over the entire body. When the session is complete, the aesthetician will apply a soothing lotion to treat the skin. It is important to prepare for a full body wax before getting one, especially when you are getting it done for the first time.
- The skin should be exfoliated, washed and thoroughly dried.
- It is necessary to allow the body hair to grow to a certain length before getting it waxed, otherwise the waxing process will not really work as the wax will have nothing to grab on to.
- Some people also take a painkiller about half an hour prior to the waxing session to fade the pain a bit, but it is certainly possible to take one afterward, as per your wish.
Everything comes with certain benefits and restrictions. Here are a few things that one must take a note on, before getting a Full Body Waxing Service.
- It is important never to wax a skin that has been injured in anyway, such as rashes or cuts. These can become extremely painful if the skin is waxed.
- If a person has been taking Glycolic, Retin A or Acutane in the last 6 months, they must not go for waxing.
- People who have been taking any prescription that may make the skin thin, or have recently been subject to a burn develop a sensitive skin which might not respond well to the waxing.
Make sure you inform the aesthetician performing this procedure, regarding any of the above mentioned limitations during consultation.
Click on CONTACT US to book an appointment!