Chemical Peels in Delhi
Chemical Peel skin treatment is one of the oldest techniques that cosmeticians and dermatologists perform till now. It is quite effective as a skin treatment. In this procedure, a chemical agent is applied to the skin which speeds up the process of exfoliation and removes the dead cells skin layer. It penetrates the skin’s surface and removes the outer layers to reveal the newer skin beneath. This leads to the regeneration of new cells leaving a brighter, fresh and smoother skin. The professional will determine the amount of chemical agent on the basis the skin condition. The damaged layer of skin will peel off after 2-3 days.
Best Chemical Peels in Delhi: Lynx Hair Skin Clinic
We can repeat mild peels in every few weeks and deep peels once in a month, depending upon the client’s desire of result. Chemical peels are ideal for pigmentation removal. Salicylic acid, glycolic acid, chemical peels are often recommended to get rid of discoloration. Chemical peels are powerful at speeding up results and removing deeper pigmentation. Lynx Hair Skin Clinic offers the best chemical peels for pigmentation treatment in Delhi.
Problems treated with Chemical Peeling Treatment
Lynx Hair Skin Clinic provides safe and advanced chemical peeling by our trained and experienced professionals, we treat the following skin conditions:
- Fine lines
- Dark circles
- Mild facial scarring
- Age spots
- Sun tan
- Mild freckles
- Uneven tone
- Active acne
- Mild rosacea
- Acne scars
Benefits of Chemical Peeling Treatment
There are numerous benefits of chemical peeling skin treatment when performed under an experienced professional.
- It revitalizes the skin and helps in the regeneration process of new cells
- The top damaged layer of the skin is exfoliated.
- It mproves and gives a more radiant skin tone.
- It lightens sun spots, freckles, and other pigmentation disorders.
Types of Chemical Peels
There are basically three types of chemical peels used mostly in Chemical Peeling skin treatment. They are classified on the basis of their concentration and effects – superficial peel, medium peel, and deep peel.
- Superficial Chemical Peel – In superficial peel, mild acids like lactic acid penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliate the skin gently. It treats rough skin and uneven tone. These mild peels require no recovery time. Usually the skin may be mildly irritated after the peel, but the patients can easily return to their normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Medium Chemical Peel – A medium peel penetrates in the outer as well as middle layers of the skin to treat discoloration, age spots, freckles, etc. The new layer of skin appears 3-7 days after treatment. After 2 weeks of treatment, the skin is fully healed.
- Deep Chemical Peel – Deep Peel uses trichloroacetic acid, to penetrate deeper in the middle layer of the skin. It treats fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and can be performed once as it shows drastic improvement in skin appearance. The new layer of skin begins to appear after almost 7 to 10 days of treatment. Although complete healing can take up to months or longer. Patients sometimes take a week off from work after undergoing a deep chemical peel, as it allows a little rest to the skin.
Chemical Peel in Delhi: Post Procedure Care
Once, the treatment session is completed, there are a few things one must avoid.
- Wash your skin with water at room temperature for the next 24 hours. (Hot or cold water might cause skin irritation)
- Apply sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every day before going out in the sun.
- Avoid rigorous physical activity as sweating might also cause irritation
- Avoid makeup for few days after the treatment.
- Activities like sauna, swimming, etc. should be avoided for a few days.